Thursday, September 18, 2014

ALBUMS, ALBUMS, EVERYWHERE!


Bluebonnet photos, family photos, family photographer, New Braunfels photographer

If you are like most busy people, you probably have a fair amount of imagery, but no real good way of organizing it so you can display it or share it with others...after all wall space and frame space can get limited...or maybe you're like me and just hate dusting...

Lots of us use Facebook or a smartphone gallery...but what if your images deserve better?  Certainly wedding photos demand such attention...so why not the photos from your last family photo session?  Why not the photos you've taken of your children over the years?  What about an album to celebrate the fact that you just got engaged to the love of your life?

Well, let me tell you, I just love albums...and I'm about to embark on doing a bunch more... I've found a publisher that sells gorgeous, high-end, leather-bound books for a reasonable price and I'd love to help you out!  This spring I shot a bunch of photos of my girls in the bluebonnets and thought that it was album-worthy...and boy, oh boy, was it!  Check out the whole album at: www.clickedbylara.com/Places/Albums

Bluebonnet photos, family photos, family photographer, New Braunfels photographer
  
Call me today and tell me about the photos you have that are album-worthy and let's figure out a way to make it so!  830-214-5553, Cheers. Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment