Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Woo Hoo--it's Blog Time!

Greetings from sunny and very warm New Braunfels, Texas!  As my husband reminds me, I'm not from Texas, but I got here as quickly as I could!

As a family and senior photographer I've known for a while that I should be out there blogging, but somehow, until today, it didn't bubble to the top of the list.  Like so many of you, I deal with a daily flood of information from the internet, television, and radio...

So why a blog, and why now? Well, there is no time like the present.  As they say, the present is a gift, so celebrate as such!  

Senior photography and senior photographers are quite plentiful in these here parts, so why choose Clicked by Lara for your senior photos?  It's simple really, you are unique.  There is noone in the world just like you.  Therefore your images should reflect who you are and what you aspire to be.  Together, we will tailor a session that not only allows you to shine through, but that also presents you at your absolute best.  I take great pride in capturing the perfect image in camera and then when I post-process your images, I just take it up one more notch.  

No doubt, you'll find other portrait photographers out there--but there is no other Lara Falardeau, and there is no other you! Let's work together to capture the images that frame your life! 



No comments:

Post a Comment